Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Task Master

Hello

Today I am going me and my class doing task master. Task master is where our teacher gives a task and we complete it as a group and the teacher chooses the group that does it best.

Me and my class were allowed to change teams because we hadn't done Taskmaster for a very long time. I went with Lewis and Oakley (Oakley wasn't there). 

We did 2 challenges. the first one was who's team can make any object spin the longest and me and Lewis won the round. 

The second round we had to rip a hole in the middle of the paper and it had to resemble the thing you were trying to make. I did a rock n roll hand and it turned out as a turtle. here is a picture of my hand making a turtle/hand.


Hope you like it bye



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling me what your picture was Marvin.
    I was about to say it was a cat.Sorry.
    I used to love watching the tv show with the same name.I often thought it would be funny to try and complete their tasks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.