Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Fun Buddy Class

 Hi today i am going to be talking about fun buddy class. It was fun because I had Kaia as my Buddy for the time. Because my regular buddy was sick. well sitting on the mat with Kaia, Miss frost was explaining what we were doing today in buddy class. when Miss Frost let us go me and kaia sat around a small table. first we got a paper that said My Buddy Book. we coloured it blue and purple. then we went to the next page and we had to draw ourselfs  then I had to help her with writing.


bye

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Marvin. I hope your buddy feel better soon. Love always Aunty Arva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marvin. I think this is a really good blog post. But what was your favourite part about buddy class? Maybe next time you could tell us more about it. Hope you have a good day our night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marvin I think that you have done an amazing job on this blog post it has heaps of information and a picture. What is your favorite thing about buddy class? ByEe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.