Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

The Amazing Student Summit

 Hello fellow bloggers,

On Thursday I had to replace Oakley for the Student Summit. It was wonderful and I would love to tell you what I did in the student summit. First We had to leave around 9:10 to leave to run to the gym, where all the other schools were. There were lots of schools, We sat down and Miss Clifford was showing us where the toilet's and telling that there were different places that we had to go to. First thing I went to was Scratch, Heath and Conner were doing it. They first told us to login into scratch and create a new platform, and then we started to code. They showed the motion block and made the cat move 10 steps. When we finish we have to go to the next place that we picked. I went to the gym where all of the other people were to do codey rocky. I got to control it and my one was glitching. it was break time and I was eating then I noticed that we could play. when it was over I went to scratch and we were drawing, it was fun. then I finished off with blogging I hope you like the time I went to student summit and bye

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have the chance to experience this kind of learning Marvin.
    I saw lots of children from different schools,walking around our school.I know that several children from HPS participated.

    It sounds like it was a good day.Did you learn anything new while attending the Summit?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.