Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Festival of Flowers

 Hello,

Today I am going to show you my thing for the Festival of Flowers. Me and my class had to start off with 3 poems. The 3 poems were Haiku, Quatrain and cinquain. I finished all of the poems.

Then we had 5 choices of things to do. I picked modelling clay and I made a bit apple with a worm going through the apple. When I finished I went to painting and I painted a sunflower. here is my sunflower
painting


Thanks for listening and have a great rest of your day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Art Marvin 👍That's one of Aunty's favorite flower🌼 Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH Marvin-this is AMAZING!
    What did you use to create it?.
    I would love it if you showed it to me.
    Good luck with your masterpiece at the Flower Show.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.