Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Joe's Garage

 Hello,

today I am going to talk about the morning when I went to breakfast with the other trusted trekkers. when me the trusted trekkers arrived at Joe's garage we were greeted by very nice people, and we all got walked to the table that we would be eating at.

The lady went around the around the whole table to pass a a colouring paper. well waiting I was colouring the paper and Whea Heather was asking if everyone wanted orange juice or hot chocolate. their was only one person that got orange juice and everyone else got hot chocolate.

then Whea Heather asked if we wanted jam with the pancakes or maple syrup. I chose jam. And when we were all done we went back to school

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.