Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Buddy Class

 Today on Friday me and my class when to buddy class the second time this term. Lennox was lifting 2 boxs. We lined up and started walking to room 3's class room. I sat next to my buddy and the teacher let us go. first we walked to the robot maker lego thing I had lots of things on my robot. then me and my buddy ran to lennox to  play with them but I left. I went to play uno with jayden and lewis and riley. riley got mad so I lefted. then the teacher said to pack up and go to the mat.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marvin.
    I think it's great that the senior kids get to mingle with the juniors and teach them how to play games.It will give the juniors the confidence to approach the older kids in the playground.
    My daughter and I like playing Uno-who won the game you were playing?.
    Just remember that when you write people's names they need to have a capital letter as they are proper nouns.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.