Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Office of Children's Comissioner

 Hello, today I am going to talk about Office of Children's Commissioner. 


On November 9th visitors came to Hornby Primary School

First we played a game and it was kind of fun. but we tied with the other team then we went to the gym and we made a team name they were stay for the whole day. We were talking about feelings. Suddenly the bell rang after play we went to the gym and we all walked to room 14. We were talking about bullying and we wrote notes. We had pizza and i had 12 pizzas and it was gooooooooooooood. Me and my class went to play, then we went back to play games. The sad thing is we finished. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Marvin its your Friend Esha here. I'm Just going to tell you that I like the blog you did today. Only thing you have to do is put more words in you blog, tell us what game you played or what you did to make it a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marvin
    I think you have done an amazing job on this blog post. It has heaps of information but sadly no picture. Next time you could add a picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Marvin my friend. I think you did an excellent job with your blog post. Next time you should add what this blog is actually about. Like next time you should say who the visiters are. Thank you for spending your time just to make a blog post. Have fun. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.