Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

The Amazing League Tournament

 On Wednesday It was the best day in school it was exciting and amazing. It was League. I asked the teacher if my Jayden  and  Lewis could Come with me in my car but Mason, Jack and A friend came with me. In the car me Jayden and Lewis were at the back. When we got at the park we got ready for our first game. The first game we vs Te Waka and we lost then we tied with another team. then we won. here is a photo of me about getting a try good bye.


5 comments:

  1. Marvin i am so proud and happy for you. Your enthusiasm in the league tournament really paid off. I love you and keep doing what you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Marvin.It sounds like it was a great day.
    It looks like it was a great day for all.
    I used to go to League games when my husband was a referee.

    Do you play league as a weekend sport ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Marvin.I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marvin.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.