Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Reading slam

 Welcome My fellow bloggers,

I would love to tell you about my trip to the Hornby Hub to just read and listen to reading. It was really fun and I would like to do that again. We had to walk all the way to the Hornby Hub on the way there was a tunnel (oh and it was super, super, super, super, super loud).

But me and a teacher was and nice quiet. when me and my class got there we had to wait for the other classes.  It felt 10 days for the other class to appear. When we got in side we had to sit down with the book that we had. 

After about 500 days (really 15 minutes) of silent reading We finally left to go in a circle. When we got back I was complaining with one word 'why'.

After 1 day we got a reader she was reading kiwi. When we finished, we went to see slam poetry. On the last he said to 5 people can give a word that he would use in a poem.  I said POTATO!! here is a photo of me reading.  Bye



2 comments:

  1. I love your great sense of humor Marvin and you are very intelligent 😊 Sounds like a really fun trip😘Love always Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. 700 days later Mrs Cassidy is reading Marvin's post.Actually it's only been 2 days.

    I like you style of writing Marvin.It makes your post enjoyable to read.It was a great day.The tunnel was a bit loud but it seems to be the trend.You go through a tunnel,you make as much noise as possible.Although I did see some students put their hands over their ears.

    What book did you carry over the hundred miles.Through the long wavy grass.Over the pebbled path.Under the trolls bridge.Across the treacherous road and into the safety of the HUGE BUILDING we call Hornby Mall?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.