Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

How to make Hot Chocalate

 Hello Fellow Bloggers

Today I am going to show my procedure writing but first I have to tell you what we had to do and why we had to do it (oh and by the way we made hot chocolates). First me and my classes teacher told us to go on to a document. Then we had to write some instruct's. I had 12. 


Then after 2 days (literally) we had could make the best hot chocolates (but my one was bad). I made hot chocolates that was yummy but weird. Here is a photo of me.(sorry I forget to tell you that we had to be in buddy's was Taylor). bye



3 comments:

  1. What a very informative post Marvin.
    I like that you added words to make it funny.It certainly made me giggle.
    My favourite hot drink is a hot chocolate.I usually order mine extra hot.
    Did you have marshmallows in yours?.
    I get my drink without as it makes it too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marvin I think that you have done an amazing job on this blog post. It has heaps of information and a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i like how you told as how you felt .
    It sounds like you had lots fun

    from Marvin jr

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.