Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Buddy Class

Today I went to buddy class. My buddy was named Luke. Me and Luke had a great time. and I would like to share the time that I had. First me and my class room walked to room 3. When we sat down on the mat we had to sit next to our buddy. I sat next to Luke and when Miss Frost Luke grabbed a dart thing. suddenly Riley and Blake joined me and Luke. when me and Luke finished  we packed up. I would to show you a picture of me and my buddy but you can't see my buddy's face.
feel free to comment bye. and hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. Marvin it's good to know that you have a buddy at school. My only concern is Marvin you need to re-read your work before pressing that publish button. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.