Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Full Story Of The Cursed Avengers

On one raining morning there was a fight in the middle of the street it was Venom and The Avengers. Venom was being controlled by a new bad guy called The Control Man. Control Man a guy that can control the humans brain. The Venom when to fight the Control Man but he got zapped by Control Mans ray gun. Venom got controlled by the Control Guy.


The fight started with The Avengers found out that Venom got more stronger. The Avengers ran to the Out Of Control Venom ( aka OOC Venom ). The Avengers and OOC Venom got into a fight and they got spat at from OOC Venom. Iron Man got Venom Armor Captain America and Hulk got Venom fists and Thor can turn into anything.

thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you like the whole story of The Cursed Avengers bye



3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you started your story Marvin.The first sentence dragged me in and made me want to read more.
    I did get a bit lost after that though.You've got some great ideas.
    Maybe re-read your work to make sure that it makes sense before you hit the publish button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marvin,your story is interesting. Try not repeat the same word ie(control) too many times. i liked your ideas and good imagination. Keep up the goood work.Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting story Marvin but was a little confused towards the end. Looking forward to read more stories from you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.