Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

How to make spaghetti on toast

Hey I am going to tell you how to make Spaghetti on toast.

The equipment You may need: The spaghetti, bowl, bread and toaster

Grab The Spaghetti








tip the spaghetti into the bowl

put it in the microwave and wait for 1 min and 30 sec








now wait








grab it be careful it might be hot (very hot)

and when you get it out may look like this








grab the toaster and toast the bread

and wait again








and your toast should look like this








get the toast and put the spaghetti on the toast and it will look this
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Marvin. Excellent instructions, I like the way you have a photograph for each step, makes it so much more interesting. Also what a good idea to remind people about how hot food can be straight out of the microwave. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture you have put with your instructions. What heat setting did you use in the microwave? I always cover things I put in the microwave to save it splattering everywhere. Do you recommend covering the spaghetti?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.