Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

How was 2019

Feb

In 2019 it was great at the first day of school I found out that my teacher was Miss Clifford. I saw some one new in the school he was getting to know people much better and I was his friend. Then I saw Nathaniel, Conner, Xavier G and lots more.

May
I Made friends in 3 month and I've have done lots of cool stuff. Some time I play with my old friend and we all have fun. And last month I went to Australia and I saw Kangaroo and I got very scared THEY CAN HIT HARD!! but I was lucky they did not hit me.






On August 27 It was my birthday and it was the another best birthday. It was My friends birthday too but his birthday was early. and at school people sang to me a happy birthday song and it was funny. and for my present I got a watch, Lego

Nov
November was a good month for me and I was happy that a new year was near and it is here

hope you liked it bye

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Marvin. Thanks for sharing some of your personal story about the year 2019. It is a nice idea to remember some of the good things that happened during the year and write them down so you never forget. I first met you in 2019 when I was working with Miss Clifford.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.