Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

My New Sport

I have made a New Sport. And I have created Uniform, A Name, A Skill and Three More. first I will show you my Uniform.
And The name of this Team is the Blooming Stars.
Next I will tell you my name of the game, the name of the game is "double throw ".

Now you need to have throwing skills if you want to be good at it.

And the equipment you will need: is a big lid and a ball. 

if you Want to score you have to throw your ball and lid on each other.

and the rules are no running well throw. you have to be in a team with 3 people. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marvin. This sounds like an interesting game and I like how you have related the uniform back to the Philippine culture. I have some questions about it. Do you play it on a field or court? Do you think it would be suitable you us to play at school? How long does a game last for?
    I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Marvin. Double Throw sounds like a great game, and that Philippines uniform is very smart. I would be interested to know how big the ball and lid are meant to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wanna play.I wanna play,how do I sign up.This sounds like FUN!"
    Great work Marvin.I like trying out new games.Maybe you could play it for real at school one day.Wouldn't that be fun,if Miss Scott tested out all the games you invented over these holidays.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.