Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

My Dad's Breakfast

Hi, Today is my Dad's Birthday. And I Made my Dad some Breakfast.
I Made French Toast for my Dad. And today I am going to show you how to make French Toast. But you may need a parent

First you have to get a pan, bread, tongs, oil, bowl, fork, and 2 egg

now you have to get the bowl and fork and get the 2 egg and crack it. Now stir with the fork.

Now cut up the bread with a knife (get a parent) into 4 triangle's.

Now turn on the oven (get a parent)

Now get tongs and flip it

and then you get a yummy looking French Toast

Thanks for reading bye

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you made your dad an awesome breakfast for his birthday. It is great that you can teach others how to make things through your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Marvin, french toast is a long time favourite breakfast food of mine. What a great idea to share the recipe so other people can give it a go as well. I hope your Dad had a nice birthday and I bet he enjoyed that french toast!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.